Avocado Frozen Protein Fudge
Did you wake up today with an adventurous drive to try something new? This avocado fudge is what you were looking for. Not only deliciously different, but also vegan.
6 servings - 10 minutes of preparation
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup sesame butter
- 30 ml cold water
- 1 portion of chocolate protein
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients except for the water and chocolate chips.
- Crush to obtain a smooth purée.
- Pour the water slowly into the mixture, with the food processor still running.
- Crush for a few more seconds.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix for a few extra
- Lay parchment paper on the bottom of a
- Pour the mixture into the
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours before cutting. Enjoy!