Sea salt chocolate brownies
High protein snack? Post-workout treat? Yes and yes. Try these high protein chocolate sea salt brownies. These brownies are vegan and absolutely guilt free!
15 minutes of preparation - 30 minutes of cooking
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 7 oz. dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 5 ml vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 to 2 portions of chocolate protein
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate with the coconut oil.
- In the meantime, blend the coconut cream with the apple sauce, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the flour with the cocoa, protein, sea salt and baking powder.
- Once the chocolate mixture is fully melted, stir into the coconut cream mixture using a whisk.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the entire flour mixture and whisk slightly enough for the mixture to be smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a mould lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.