Remember the good times way back when you mother used to make you those carrot muffins? Enjoy the protein-packed version of those tasty treats extra vegan goodness!
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted coconut oil
- 5 ml liquid vanilla
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 C. Cannelle tea
- 1/2 c. Nutmeg Tea
- 1/2 c. Clove clove
- 2 c. Baking powder
- 1 c. Of baking soda
- 1 to 2 servings of vanilla protein
- 2 cups finely grated carrots
- 1/3 cup currants grapes
- Preheat oven to 325 ° F.
- With a stand mixer or in a bowl, mix coconut cream, coconut oil, brown sugar, applesauce and vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, spices, protein, baking soda and baking powder.
- Using a wooden spoon, add the flour mixture to the coconut cream mixture until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Incorporate carrots and raisins without stirring.
- Fill 12 muffin cups with paper moulds.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.