Delicious Kale and Ginger Green Smoothie
Try ginger to add personality to your smoothies! Ginger doesn't only add some pop to your smoothies, it also acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxydant.
- 1 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- Juice of one lime
- 1 cup kale
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 portion of vanilla protein
- 1/2 green apple cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen pineapple cut in cubes
- In a mixer, place all the ingredients in the listed order.
- Seal the mixer with the lid on top and blend until desired texture.
- Variation: add a few ice cubes for a cooler smoothie.