Peanut butter protein cookies
Take these delicious high protein cookies to go or put them into your bag on your next hike. Another delicious way to bring your healthy nutrition on the go.
16 servings - 15 minutes of preparation - 12 minutes of cooking
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 banana
- 5 ml vanilla
- 1 portion of Vanilla Protein
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mash the banana with the sugar and vanilla.
- Stir in the peanut butter and mix well.
- Add the flour, oats and protein and blend again until mixture is smooth.
- Using an ice cream spoon, drop 16 even scoops of the mixture on a baking sheet lined
- with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.