Protein Apple Sauce
Anyhow, we recently had fun mixing our plantbased protein with some apple sauce and soy milk. And it was sincerely delicious!
Want to try? Here's the recipe!
- 4 apples
- 1 portion of Vanilla MOVE Protein (3 scoops)
- 1/4 cup of vegetable milk (soy, almond or other)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 to 2 tsp. with cassonade
(for a pink texture, leave the peel on the apples!)
- Add 1/4 cup of water
- Add 1 to 2 tsp. of brown sugar (optional)
- Cook on medium-low heat for 40 to 45 minutes or until the apples are very tender
- If desired, reduce to finer purée with a mixer
- Add 1/4 cup of vegetable milk
- Mix and Taste!