Protein pancakes with fruits
Try these high protein vegan pancakes for a highly productive weekend. And don't hesitate to sneak a couple in your backpack on your next hike. Get cooking!
5 minutes of preparation - 10 minutes of cooking.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 to 2 portions of MOVE chocolate protein
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chocolate almond or soy milk
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the protein, brown sugar and baking powder.
- Add the milk and oil.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Heat a non-stick skillet to medium-high and cook 1/3 cup of the mixture until bubbles form on top of the pancake before flipping over.
- Repeat until there is no mixture left.