Strawberry-Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
This bright pink “nice cream” will have you dreaming of a tropical island vacation. This smoothie bowl is thick like ice cream, and while you might be thinking breakfast or midday snack, it’s a pretty amazing dessert as well.
Enjoy for breakfast, as a mid-day meal or after a workout.1 to 2 portions - 5 minutes
- 1/2 cups of vegetable milk (almond, soy, cashew, coconut)I
- 1/2 cup of dairy free plain yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 portion of MOVE vanilla protein (2-3 scoops)
- Maple syrup to taste
- Mix ingredients in the blender until smooth.
- Add strawberries, raspberries and dragon fruit on top.